PCB Flex Via Laser Drilling System
PCB flex via laser drilling is a technique used in the manufacturing of flexible printed circuit boards (PCBs) that involves using a laser to drill holes, or vias, in the PCB material. These vias are then filled with conductive material, allowing for electrical connections between different layers of the flexible PCB.
IDI Laser Services’ use of a laser to drill the vias offers several advantages over traditional mechanical drilling methods. For example, laser drilling can produce smaller and more precise holes, which allows for higher-density circuits and more compact designs. Additionally, laser drilling can be used to create blind and buried vias, which is not possible with mechanical drilling.
IDI Laser Services’ PCB Flex Via Laser Drilling System has several features that make it a good choice for manufacturing flexible PCBs with high-density circuitry:
- High Precision: The system uses advanced laser technology to achieve precise and accurate drilling of small holes, allowing for greater density and finer details in circuitry.
- Flexibility: The system is designed to be highly flexible, enabling it to be used with a variety of materials and applications.
- High Production Capacity: The system can handle large volumes of work, making it suitable for high-volume manufacturing environments.
- Reduced Waste: The system minimizes material waste, reducing production costs and environmental impact.
- Quick Turnaround Time: The system can complete drilling quickly and efficiently, allowing for faster production cycles and shorter lead times.
- Reliability: The system is designed to operate reliably and consistently, ensuring high-quality results with minimal downtime.
- Small Industrial Footprint: The system is designed to take up as small a space as possible on your shop floor.